We provide facilities for the 9 EASA ground examinations at Glasgow International Airport - CAA requirements.
Exams can be sat 24/7. Just let us know in advance and we will make the arrangements to suit you.
We suggest the following timescales:
- Air Law study (during initial training).
- Principles of Flight, Aircraft General Knowledge, Human Performance and Limitations (during circuit training)
- Navigation, Operational Procedures, Flight Performance and Planning (Navigation training)
- Meteorology, Communication (during final training towards Skill Test)
Support evenings are open to members and non-members. They are not a replacement for self study but to ensure a thorough understanding of the subject. Support evenings are ideally suited both as an introduction to the subject and also as final brush-up before test.
The format is :-
- 18:00 - 20:30
- Overview of the subject
- Discussion on main topics
- Q & A